Providing eye care and medical health across Cambodia
We aim to visit remote provincial towns annually to help perform at least 200 cataract surgeries and 1000 medical and optometric services.
Our program is run ethically and morally with a high standard of care believing that:
- We believe that everyone has the right to sight.
- We work in a friendly and co-operative manner with other individuals, communities and governments to achieve the goal of restoring sight
- We strive to empower local people with the skills needed to build a better health care system
- We recognise our responsibilities and endeavor to make a difference in all we do
- We are accountable in all our actions and believe in honesty and transparency in all we do
01 Our Mission
The Foundation aims to work with small provincial towns in Cambodia, focusing on blindness prevention and basic medical healthcare.
02 Our Values
Our dedicated Cambodia Vision medical team from Australia carry out cataract procedures and medical care completely free of charge to the locals.
03 Our Goals
Cambodia Vision survives solely through sponsorship and community’s support to accomplish its mission across rural Cambodia.