We aim to visit remote provincial towns annually to help perform at least 200 cataract surgeries and 1000 medical and optometric services.
Our program is run ethically and morally with a high standard of care believing that:
- We believe that everyone has the right to sight.
- We work in a friendly and co-operative manner with other individuals, communities and governments to achieve the goal of restoring sight
- We strive to empower local people with the skills needed to build a better health care system
- We recognise our responsibilities and endeavor to make a difference in all we do
- we are accountable in all our actions and believe in honesty and transparency in all we do